I have an elderly relative that is always sending emails - things we may find amusing or thoughtful or just plain cute.
He sent one earlier this week and it was titled: The 2010 Handbook.
The first section relates to Health, and what one should do for themselves over the upcoming year. I thought I would share them.
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants..
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2009 .
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
I don't know where he found it, but I am glad he passed it along.
I could certainly use a few more of these things in my life - how about you?